Aviation Contract Manufacturing Company SOLD for 3.2x SDE

Price: $595,000

Location: Jersey City, New Jersey

Industry: Aerospace,Aviation, Electronics Manufacturing

Listing ID: BAE201604


Listing Description

Recently Sold Businesses

Started in 1998, this aviation contract manufacture specializes in aerospace test equipment and  Government Defense spare parts and electronic assembly kits.  Company is qualified for government defense “GSA” contracts.  The company has the necessary equipment for machining parts and metal fabrication.  60% of business is from existing customers and 40% from bid process on government defense contracts.  Mechanical and electrical engineering skills are necessary to run this successful business.  $80,000 in inventory included in Asking Price.  Owner is retiring.

 

Listing Details

Down Payment: $400,000

Total Sales: $559,000

Cash Flow: $186,000

Accounts Receivable: $82,000

FFE: $120,000 (Included in Price)

Inventory: $80,000

Lender Pre-Qualified?: Yes

Terms and Conditions?:

70% Cash Upfront; Seller agrees to finance the remaining 30% on total consideration purchase price.

Reason For Sale:

RETIREMENT

Training & Support:

Yes- Seller will provide full training and support for a 90 Day Transition period

Operation

Year Established: 1998

Days & Hours of Operation: 7:30-4;00

Owner Hours Per Week: 40-50

Employees: 5

Location

Monthly Rent: 5200

Type of Location: Commercial

Square Footage: 2560

Summary

Owner Qualifications:

Engineering Background

Potential Growth:

Aerospace is the most active M&A market because of BILLIONS of dollars backlogged/contracted work with the big manufacturers. The runway for growth with company is HUGE and very visible!